A tight budget seems to be a common theme for many practices in the UK as we have all felt the pinch over the past couple of years. However, don’t let this limit the potential of your practice and present an obstacle for those with dental phobia!
Air Abrasion or, more appropriately, Particle Abrasion technology is not new. But, it is now an affordable and sought after treatment method for all patients – especially those with dental phobia, including young children. What if you could offer this treatment to those young families who can only afford treatment on the NHS, but who need the gentle procedures air abrasion can offer?
Investing in any new equipment has to be a very carefully considered decision. However, we know that Air Abrasion with the Aquacut Quattro is highly affordable, available from under £1,200 inc.VAT, and is the future to make many Minimally Invasive Dentistry procedures available to all patients.
The Aquacut Quattro and Aquacut Quattro Jnr. provide affordable solutions to help facilitate regular patients and dental phobics alike, with extensive capabilities:
- Air Abrasion is ideal for Class I-V cavity preparations and restorations.
- Use Air Abrasion to prepare, clean then etch cavities for increased adhesive bonding strength.
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry helps to preserve as much natural structure of treated teeth, avoiding more invasive and sometimes traumatic procedures.
- There is no turbine noise that can cause anxiety in certain patients.
- The use of an abrasive powder means that there is no direct contact with the tooth, avoiding the uncomfortable vibration through the jaw.
We believe that the Aquacut is a purchase that will be a fantastic addition to any practice – NHS, Mixed or Private – and we would like to show you how effective the Aquacut Quattro can be. Help relax your patients and offer a truly beneficial service to those who need a more gentle touch.
Please book a free demonstration, in your practice, at a time to suit you. Simply call Velopex on 020 8965 2913 to speak to one of our knowledgeable team, or email email@example.com .