If it is, we have a great suggestion. Whilst having your Velopex X-ray Film unit serviced, you can try the Apixia digital imaging scanner until you get your processor back – ideal if you’ve been considering the move to digital but would like to try it out first!
5 reasons you need Apixia:
- Affordable – Phosphor imaging plates can be used 1,000s of times
- Quality – excellent, high quality images
- Free Software – unlimited user licences
- Compact – fits chairside, mobile and easy to share with entire practice
- Patient Comfort – greatly improved with phosphor plates
To book your Film Processor in for service and try the Apixia, call us on 020 8965 2913.